Everyone loves having a cool looking sport watch. One that is reliable and can be used on sea or land. If this is you, then you might be able to stop your hunting and buy the Invicta Men’s 8928ob Professional Diver Two Tone Automatic Watch.
The large round steel case is offset by a two tone band of steel on the outsides and gold-plated links in between. An electric blue dial with detailed hands in sword, Breguet and Mercedes make it easy to tell time and will get you noticed. The bezel is unidirectional and is 23k-gold-plated-stainless-steel.
Also, there is no need to worry about a battery since it is Japanese automatic and easy to wind.
I’ve read that some buyers had trouble with the watch not keeping time. Not me. I set it with my cell phone the day I received it and after the first 2 weeks, when I had to adjust for central time when I flew to Chicago, I checked it against my cell phone and it was on the money.
You will really like the watch face magnifier for the date. It keeps really good time, has striking looks and the wrist band is very comfortable. Although, the gold plated links scratch easily.
The watch can wind down if not worn every other day. Also, it is not a chronometer and must be adjusted monthly.
Invicta 8928ob Video Sneak Peak:
Invicta 8928ob Features:
- Quality Japanese Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- 23kt-goldplated-and-stainless-steel case; Blue dial; Date function
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Customer Review of the Invicta 8928:
I chose this model 8928 for a match to my University ring and school colors. This is a VERY attractive watch. With a Japanese auto-wind movement (visible through mineral glass transparent back), water resistance to 660 feet (I’ve had it to 130 ft with no problems) – superior quality on fit and finish – it makes a striking statement on your wrist. It looks (intentionally) very much like a Rolex Submariner (who watch collectors qualify as a very good $800 watch that sells for $3,000!).
Things I like:
1. VERY attractive timepiece – striking design and engineering
2. Fit, finish, style and quality are superior to more expensive watches
3. A great diving watch for a great price
4. Transparent mineral glass watch back reduces chance of skin irritation for wear every day
5. Two tone stainless wrist band is high quality, attractive and comfortable
6. Timekeeping is tolerably accurate for an autowind
7. No batteries
8. Watch movement should last 4-5 years before major servicing
9. Watch face magnifier for date
Things I’d like to see improve:
1. Power reserve – watch will wind down if not worn every other day
2. Requires a seperate watch “autowinder” to keep time and date if not worn daily
3. NOT a chronometer – time must be adjusted monthly after “break-in” period
4. 23k gold plate links on wristband prone to scratching
5. Too inexpensive to invest in a 4-5 year major maintenance – buy another one?
- Looks like a watch with a much heavier price tag (similar to Rolex 16613)
- High quality band, yes the gold plate can scratch
- Small power reserve
- Band pushpins are too small to adjust yourself
Invicta 8928ob Summary:
The Invicta 8928ob is a uniquely designed watch. It is a good value and will last. Most people will buy this watch purely for the looks, which isn’t a bad thing and if that’s you then you’ll probably be very happy with this watch. But it also performs well in most of the other categories as well, it’s not just a pretty watch!
Save Money By Finding The Lowest Price Below: